|Prices include certification exam vouchers (with 1 retake per voucher)Payment Schedule
Financing is not currently available. Payment is required in full before the start of each course unless prior arrangements have been made with the Chief Administrative Officer.
Should a student be terminated or cancel/withdraw for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation/Withdrawal must be made in person or by certified mail.
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within allowable time.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day prior to start, but before the first course, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee.
- Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 50% completion of the program, will result in a pro rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours, less cost of supplies, textbooks and etc.
- Cancellation after completing 50% of the program will result in no refund.
- Termination Date: The termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student unless earlier written notice is received.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination or receipt of Cancellation Notice.
- A student can be dismissed, at the discretion of the director, for insufficient progress, non-payment of costs, or failure to comply with rules